I was going through my Flickr account and was embarrassed at how many of the pictures there are of various unfinished projects.
This little one I had completely forgotten about. It’s more closely related to the flower bear that I’ve been (slowly) posting a tutorial on - a small jointed teddy-style dragon. This one’s hand-sewn from upholstery fabric, and I need to get the sewing room unpacked and find it so I can get the pattern posted. It looks like we’ve decided to stay put, so at least I won’t be moving in the middle of #The100DayProject, so I need to get back to unpacking.
If I’m really lucky, I can find and finish this during #100DragonDays.